These are instructions on how to install the Samsung Galaxy S20 USB Driver on Windows Computer, which helps you to connect Samsung Galaxy S20 Device to the Computer.
Requirements: You need to have a Windows Computer (x32 or x64 bit) to install the Samsung Drivers.
Install Samsung Galaxy S20 USB Driver
- Download and Extract the Samsung Driver on the Computer. If in case you have already downloaded the Samsung Drivers, then SKIP this step.
- After extracting the Samsung Driver Package, you will be able to see similar files:
- Open the Setup File.
- Click on Next Button to Continue.
- Now, Select your Choice of Language and the Country (you can ignore it) and Click on Next Button to Continue.
- Choose the Installation Location (leave it as default) and Click on Install Button.
- Now, Installation will be completed within a minute.
- Once Installation is Completed, Click on Finish Button to Close the Setup.
- Now, Restart your Windows Computer. After Restarting the Computer, you can easily connect your Samsung Galaxy S20 Device to the Windows Computer.
[*] Download Samsung Driver: You can download the latest Samsung USB Driver from our Download Section.
[*] Samsung Firmware: If you are looking for the official Samsung Stock Firmware, then head over to the Samsung Firmware page.
[*] Samsung Combination File: If you are looking for the Samsung Combination File, then head over to the Combination File page.
[*] Odin Downloader: If you are looking for the Odin Downloader Tool which allows you to flash or install the Samsung Firmware, then head over to the Odin Downloader page.