These are instructions on how to install the Samsung Vibrant USB Driver on Windows Computer, which helps you to connect the Samsung Vibrant Device to the Computer.
Install Samsung Vibrant USB Driver on Windows
- Download and Extract the Samsung Driver on the Computer. If in case you have already downloaded the Samsung Drivers, then SKIP this step.
- After extracting the Samsung Driver Package, you will be able to see similar files:
- Open the Setup File.
- Click on Next Button to Continue.
- Now, Select your Choice of Language and the Country (you can ignore it) and Click on Next Button to Continue.
- Choose the Installation Location (leave it as default) and Click on Install Button.
- Now, Installation will be completed within a minute.
- Once Installation is Completed, Click on Finish Button to Close the Setup.
- Now, Restart your Windows Computer. After Restarting the Computer, you can easily connect your Samsung Vibrant Device to the Windows Computer.
[*] Download Samsung Driver: You can download the latest Samsung USB Driver from our Download Section.
[*] Samsung Firmware: If you are looking for the official Samsung Stock Firmware, then head over to the Samsung Firmware page.
[*] Samsung Combination File: If you are looking for the Samsung Combination File, then head over to the Combination File page.
[*] Odin Downloader: If you are looking for the Odin Downloader Tool which allows you to flash or install the Samsung Firmware, then head over to the Odin Downloader page.